Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Sunday

I woke up today thinking to myself that egg salad for lunch would be fantastic...

Isn't that weird? Most people wake up thinking about what they're going to do today or what they did yesterday.. Here I am thinking about what I should eat for lunch.

(Yes, I'm hoping Dani will make some egg salad later haha)

We went to meet our wedding officiant yesterday, which was fun. The lady's name is Sue and she's really nice. She gave us this HUGE packet of paperwork to look through, which is supposed to help us decide exactly how we want our ceremony to go, and by bedtime Dani had it all planned out haha.

I don't think either of us want to do our own vows. We feel like we want to share with everyone our wedding day, but the things most people usually put in their vows when they write their own are things that are special to us, and we feel like it would almost cheapen it if we were to go blabbering on about it.

We met Sue in this little coffee shop named "Cup of Joe's" which was very quaint. We went in and were standing at the counter, and they seemed to have an endless array of coffee types and flavors to choose from, and I was sortof overwhelmed by it. In the end, I told them "coffee, large, in a travel cup" basically... (go me rofl)

Anyway, I got to thinking how fun it would be to own such a place. I'd really love to own my own business, but in this day and age, most LARGE businesses are having trouble staying afloat, forget about small ones. Perhaps in the near future when the economy begins to take a turn for the better, I'll revisit the idea more seriously.

No comments: